Wireless Data Setting for ELECylinders with wireless connection
Now the ELECylinders position adjustments and operating conditions can be set by the TB-03 teaching pendant from outside the equipment, even without a cable connection.
The TB-03 can monitor the operating status of up to 16 axes while receiving wireless data from the ELECylinder. Error recovery time can also be shortened by troubleshooting with wireless connection. Dedicated cables can connect the TB-03 teach pendant to all the controllers.
Ushering in a new era of easy electric cylinder control, the easy ELECylinder is designed for simplicity from start-up to maintenance. Speed / Acceleration settings can be set in just 5 minutes. No time-consuming programming is necessary. You can also operate it with ON / OFF signals, like a solenoid valve. No time-consuming programming is necessary.
Air cylinders cannot operate at high velocity due to the impact at stroke end which occurs when excess velocity is applied. The ELECYLINDER can start and stop smoothly at high velocity, reducing cycle time.
- Maintains excellent velocity stability even in the low velocity range
- Acceleration, velocity and deceleration (AVD) can be set individually
- Teach pendant troubleshooting for easy diagnostics and repair
- Start and end points can be set at any value
- Battery-less absolute encoder means no maintenance required
- Built-in controller requires no control panel space
- Reduces electric bills, the higher the operational frequency, the greater the savings