Demand more power in a small footprint
Eaton’s PowerXL DM1 micro variable frequency drives are engineered for today’s demanding commercial and Machinery OEM applications. With an industry leading energy efficiency algorithm, high short-circuit current rating and robust design, the DM1 offers customers increased efficiency, safety and reliability, and features that improve integration and ease of use.
Core features of the PowerXL DM1 micro VFDs
- Ease of use: Easy Startup Wizard, PC Tool software, integrated Bluetooth, four built-in applications, diagnostics, local/remote button, removable keypad with copy/paste functionality
- Space-savings: Compact size, NEMA 1 kit option, on-board ethernet and serial based communication and I/O
- Certifications: UL, CE, cUL, RoHS, C-Tick, TUV
- Energy optimization: Permanent Magnet Motor Control, Active energy control algorithm, input surge protection, EMI/RFI filter built-in (optional)
- Reliability: High overload (CT) and low overload (VT) rated, conformal coated boards, brake chopper circuit, 50°C rating (60°C de-rating)