The Industrial Sales Representative is responsible for:
Maintaining and growing existing customer relationships with established production plants and machine builders in the Dayton, OH Market.
Working with an established account base and identifying customer's automation needs and applying our products and services to fit their applications.
Keeping customers up to date on our latest automation components and helping them understand how these may benefit their production or machine design.
Managing an account base and time to properly support the territory. This includes working with our vendors and making joint sales calls.
Tracking day to day activity and appointments with our CRM system. Keeping account and contact data current.
Growing sales within the territory throughout all of our product lines.
We are looking for someone with:
• automation or manufacturing background
• familiarity with mechanical and electrical automation components
• outside sales experience
• good organizational skills
• quick response to customer's needs
• good communication skills
• a home location near or in counties north or east of Cincinnati
We provide the following:
• Smart phone with full email access
• Laptop PC with full access to our system, vendor's pricing, our inventory, customer database, and sales data
• Product training and vendor factory training when available
• Auto allowance and mileage reimbursement
• Home office Internet service reimbursement and supplies
• In-House engineering and product support
• Experienced inside sales staff for quoting, order entry, expediting, etc.
• Base salary plus commission and bonus potential
• 401k retirement plan after 1 year of employment
— Join the Monarch team!